Air shower for clean rooms
Air Shower is used to blow away dust on clothing, equipments, materials and tools before workers or objects enter the Clean Room; meanwhile, its Air Lock function may effectively control personnel passing in and out, as well as act as various levels of buffer room for clean room to prevent cross pollution.
- Completely self-contained, pre-wired, fully equipped Air Shower/Tunnel systems help solve decontamination problems
- Modular design lets you order a system to suit your cleanroom
- HEPA filter/blower modules (rated 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 micron particles) wash personnel
with Class 100 air to dislodge and remove particles
- Photohelic® gauge included to monitor back pressure, a filter-replacement indicator
- Solid-state microprocessor panel provides programmable control over access door operation.
- Electromagnetic interlocking doors minimize contamination and automatically release in the event of power failure or when the emergency stop button is pressed
- Energy-efficient LED lighting mounted on the ceiling
- Available in white powder-coated or stainless steel to meet various cleanroom requirements
- Variety of sizes and door configurations, including low-profile models for restricted overhead clearance and knock-down models for restricted entry ways
- Economical to operate and easy to maintain
- An ionizing bar is available as an optional accessory
Customized Systems—on a Standard Basis
The tables below provide ordering information on standard configurations of Air Showers and Air Tunnels. In addition to these, many other configurations are available to suit your application requirements. These include:
Custom Door Configurations: You may specify doors at many positions along an Air Shower or Tunnel, including a third door. Refer to the floor plans below. (Note: Three-door designs are not available for Air Showers less than 60" (1524 mm) in length.)
HEPA Filtered Ceiling Air Shower: This option adds filter/blower modules mounted in the ceiling for enhanced particle control (functions most effectively with 6"(152 mm) raised floor; see description below). Typical air flow is 90 FPM (0.46 m/s); can be configured to meet individual specifications.Custom Floor Configurations: Any unit may be ordered either with no floor (for placement directly on existing floor), with 6" (152 mm) raised aluminum floor grates (for improved air circulation, especially with the HEPA filter ceiling option), or with a stainless steel floor (durable and easy to clean).
Side Mount: Used where space restrictions do not allow use of standard 10-foot (3048 mm) high unit. In this configuration, the blower is mounted to the side of the shower chamber.
Knock Down: When adding a shower to an existing cleanroom, the shower is broken down to wall and ceiling sections for field assembly.
Safety Plate-Glass Doors: replace the standard plexiglass ones.
Explosion-Proof Design: for safe operation with explosive or flammable materials.
Static Ionized Grid: for safe, effective neutralization of static charges on personnel or equipment in the Air Shower/Tunnel.
Bumpers: for protecting nozzles along the interior wall from carts.
Clean, Durable Construction
Select models in one of two materials to suit your cleanroom requirements: white powder-coated steel or 304 stainless steel. All models feature anodized aluminum access doors with transparent SDPVC panels.
- The air nozzles for both unit categories (powder-coated steel and stainless steel) are fabricated of ABS plastic.
- The door frames on both unit categories (powder-coated steel and stainless steel) are constructed of aluminum with installed static-dissipative PVC panels for clear visibility, broad chemical resistance, and prevention of surface charge build-ups. Optional stainless steel doors are available for the Stainless Steel Air Shower/Tunnel units. Call Anlaitech for a quotation.